Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 10 books I'm looking forward to in 2012

These are all incredible books that I can't wait to read.

10. A Memory of Light by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
I have a lot of catching up to do in this series. I'm only on book three, but I'm hoping to be caught up by the time this comes out. It seems like an amazing series so far. The main reason why I'm looking forward to it though, is not because of me. It's because of the look on my fiancee's face when he gets it. I know it's going to be great because The Wheel of Time is his favorite series.












9. The Wind Through the Keyhole by Stephen King
I am a big Stephen King fan and am very excited that he decided to write another Dark Tower novel. I can't wait to see how he creates the story that was missed in between books four and five.












8. Fracture by Megan Miranda
I've heard mixed reviews about this book so far. Some people love it and some people hate it. The plot of this story seems very interesting to me. I can't wait read it and find out what Troy's ulterior motives are and more details of what happens in the book.












7. Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
This is also another book where the first book in the series is just sitting on my bookshelf waiting to be read. I've heard nothing but good things about the first book, and am expecting to start and finish it by the time this comes out. Besides, how could I resist buying a book with an amazing cover such as this one?












6. Fated by Alyson Noel
I love everything that Alyson Noel has wrote so far, especially her Immortals series. When I heard she was coming out with a new series, of course I had to put it on my TBR list. The plot of the story sounds very intriguing to me. I can't wait to see how this differs from her Immortals series and her Riley Bloom series. I have my expectations high that it will be just as great as the rest of her work.












5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
I love this series almost as much as I loved the Harry Potter series when I was younger. That being said, of course I can't wait for the next TMI book. I'm so excited to find out what happens, and have been loving the teasers that Cassandra Clare posts every once in a while.












4. Matched #3 by Ally Condie
Unfortunately, this book currently doesn't have a title. Honestly, Crossed was a disappointment for me. I had my expectations up high, and the book just didn't deliver as much as I wanted it to. I still can't wait for the final book in the trilogy just to find out what happens. I'm curious to find out what happens with the uprising, and if the society is overthrown.  Also, I am dying to find out if Cassia stays with Ky or if she gets together with Xander.












3. Endlessly by Kiersten White
This is another series that I will be very sad when it ends in 2012. This has been a wonderful series, and I am very excited to find out how it ends. I want to know if Evie goes back to IPCA to work full time, or if she stays with Lend in the town his father lives in. I have a feeling this book will share even more about her past, and answer some questions that everyone has been asking












2. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
I have always been a fan of the Vampire Academy series, so when Bloodlines came out I had to get it. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. It was an incredible book and the ending left me with my mouth hanging open. I can't wait to see how the ending of Bloodlines contributes to the plot of The Golden Lily, and to see if Sydney and Adrian have a more than friend relationship, or just stay friends.












1. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Wow, I can not wait to read this book. The ending of Delirium left me a sobbing mess in need of tissues. I can't wait to see where the story progresses from there. Does Lena fall in love again? Does she help to stop the government from curing people of falling in love? I hope all these questions and more will be answered, and can't wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment